No matter what type of business you’re in, your equipment plays a critical role in your daily operations. If your office equipment isn’t up to date, neither are your processes.
If you’re in the market for some new office technologies, keep these suggestions in mind when sizing up your choices.
1. Office equipment technologies are always changing.
We know it’s not easy keeping pace with technology, and that’s why we’re here to help. Unless office equipment is your field of expertise, you’ve probably spent more time keeping up with your industry’s trends than you have with ours. Not to worry. Our expert team can help assess your requirements to guide you to the perfect office equipment for your team.
For example, did you know that
- schools can use their multifunction copiers or mobile devices to interface with smart whiteboard technologies?
- legal firms can use scanning technology to implement e-filing?
- medical facilities can use multifunction systems to secure private health information?
And no matter what industry you’re in, there’s an imaging technology that can allow your team to scan documents and route them to a variety of platforms, cloud repositories, or individuals.
2. Your workflows should be changing, too.
It’s not enough to purchase new office equipment; you need an equipment provider with the expertise to show your team how to get the most from it. The best office equipment providers also offer robust solutions and managed services to bring your processes up to speed. At Indiana Business Solutions, our line-up of technology strategies includes
- Multifunction copiers
- Color Laser printers
- Digital presses
- Managed print services
- Managed IT services
- Document imaging
- Table and mobile solutions
- Workflow solutions
- Document management
Are your office equipment and workflow solutions all they could be? Get in touch with us at Indiana Business Solutions to find out today!